Our mission is to assist the owners of privately held companies in making key decisions that impact their future as well as the future of their businesses, families and employees.
Are You Facing Key Decisions?
- Should I grow the business? Should I acquire my competitors?
- Can this business continue to support my lifestyle and family indefinitely?
- Should I continue to invest my own money in this business or take on investors or a strategic partner?
- Should I sell the company? What else would I do?
- If I retire or reduce my involvement, can the business carry on without me? Who would run it?
You are at a waypoint, or crossroad, if you find yourself asking any of these questions. And you’re not alone. In fact, there are millions of other business owners out there, just like you, who are facing the same critical decisions.
As an experienced business owner, you have likely achieved tremendous success with your business but these complex decisions may be unlike any that you have faced before. Don’t wait until an event forces you into making these decisions. Be proactive in planning for your future and the future of your company.
Waypoint Can Help.
We respect that these are your decisions. Our only goal is to serve as your independent advocate to enable you to accomplish your business and personal goals, and to provide objective, insightful guidance every step of the way.
Review our testimonials, read our business owner resources, and contact us today to learn how we can help you make informed decisions to achieve superior results.
* Robert Avery, Cornell University, February 2006